Our original 6,000 square foot store was opened in 1959 by founder A.E. "Frenchie" Bogg.
His vision became a well-established family owned business in Jefferson City. He believed everyone should be able to receive discount pricing. Though the business has seen many changes over the years, it is still a family owned business. It’s currently operated by Frenchie's son Carey Bogg, his wife Jean and their children DeAnne and Christopher. The business continues to change and adapt.